Eight common mistakes that Android developers do
Here we’ll go though the common mistakes that Android developers do. These are the eight common mistakes that Android developers do.
- Does not read the Android developer documentation
- They are not familiar with the Android development tools and not realizing the difference between real world and development environment in Android OS
- They don’t seek help from the Android development community
- Due to its Java language to develop they become lazy and mobile development project is a small cost investment
- Using the original Android application development foundation
- Integrate it with the operating system and the detailed configuration of the custom application is improper
- The iPhone app for Android and improper configuration of information in Android OS
- After the publication of the application it does not have a maintenance and compatibility with other versions of Android Operating System.
1. Does not read the Android developer documentation
In developing some applications Android developer site can help you and assist. Through the SDK tools there are several documents that can be downloaded. The documents are not only the Java doc APL reference. It includes guides tutorials, videos, training etc.
2. They are not familiar with the Android development tools and not realizing the difference between real world and development environment in Android OS
To run on the Android phone Android SDK is not only can be used to compile the package of your application. It has a set of tools to help you build applications. To design the graphics and layout some of these tools will help your application.Tests are conducted on emulators. The app worked successfully in lab environment. It does not mean that it can work well on all the devices. It is very important to do extensive research to make sure that app work on smart devices perfectly.
Android has been changed a lot from first version. Today there are eight different versions. But many developers create app which works with specific OS version. It is important to create app which works well with all the versions of OS.
3. They don’t seek help from the Android development community
When you have a problem Android SDK document does not answer all of it. We recommend that you go stack overflow. It has Android developer specific labels.
In one application app developers consists tones of features and functionalities Also many developers forget to consider battery life and memory management. It tends poor performance of app. Try to avoid such mistakes.
4. Due to its Java language to develop they become lazy and mobile development project is a small cost investment
Java is a programming language. It has a virtual machine. Inefficient or incorrect programming practice would be the overall performance and user experience has a greater impact.Many novice developers have a wrong idea that all mobile projects can be completed by a college student at the weekend. QA tester’s maintenance plan and publish.
Many developers often provide inappropriate configuration information in android manifest XML file. It leads difficult to reuse the platform and it services again.
5. Using the original Android application development foundation
If without prior planning or design to use in the code and the layout of the project this document will lost. End user experience seems to be a second thought.
Many developers forget to consider battery life and memory management. It leads poor performance of app.
6. Integrate it with the operating system and the detailed configuration of the custom application is improper
With many characteristics and incorporated systems and other applications into their applications the Android platform provides developers. Appears in shared menu ensure that your application can handle any type of content. If your application is easier to access users, it will be more frequent to see you application.
Android Manifest file is the center of the application configuration .Sometimes this information is not correct. Common error is registered in the Manifest file.
7. The iPhone app for Android and improper configuration of information in Android OS
When you download an application it looks and behaves exactly like a typical ios. This is not cool. The Android platform has its own appearance and behavior.Most of the developers do improper information configuration in file. It makes the re-usability of platform and service too difficult.
Android has been changed a lot from its first version. Many developers create app which works with specific OS version. It is a big mistake as users hardly stick to any specific version for a long time. All the versions of OS are advisable to create app which works well.
8. After the publication of the application it does not have a maintenance and compatibility with other versions of Android Operating System.
Many android apps are not been updated. But the other are constantly updating. Re-duo developer must maintain the applications to be updated. It often requires the developer to update the adjustment. If there is no update, some applications may be at the back.
From its initial version Android has gone through lot of modification there are eight different versions of Android available in market today. Most of the developers develop app. It functions well with only specific versions.Many new android programmers often forget about user experience and importance of appealing UI design.
They won’t make user experience pleasant and enjoyable. Android UI designs may vary from device to device. So it is important to create app UI which can smoothly run on any screen size.
- Android Installation
- Android Basics
- Android Drawables
- Android Architecture
- Debugging Android
- Android Style and Android Screen Size
- Android Fragment
- Android Menus and Action Bar
- First Android Project
- Android Layout
- Android Exception
- Android Development
- Ten things an Android developer should know
- Eight common mistakes that Android developers do
- New Android Interview Questions and Answers for beginners
- How to debug Android applications when your emulators are slow